I’ve narrowed down all of your ideas and suggestions to 12 Intentional Acts of Kindness! As I complete each task, I will live stream the moment on the Periscope app, so be sure you’re following me.
However, it’s not enough that I complete all of these tasks! I want YOU, your family, and your kids to get involved as well! I’m hoping you’ll be motivated to complete some of these tasks by performing your own intentional acts of kindness, and I want to highlight YOUR contributions and positivity on this site!
12 Intentional Acts of Kindness:
- Buy someone a cup of coffee
- Tip a server triple
- 30-min consultation (FREE!) for an Entrepreneur (not sure where to find someone to help? Try the #NeverSettleClub Facebook Group)
- Gift for Mailman
- Put inspiration cards on cars
- Pay for someone’s groceries
- Pay for someone’s tank of gas
- Give to the homeless (Not sure what to give? Learn how to pack a care kit or just ask people what they need, like YouTuber Random Altruist does in this video)
- Give to a nursing home
- Haricut Santa (Pay for someone’s haircut!)
- Find a classroom to support on DonorsChoose.org
- Donate toys
TAKE ACTION and GET STARTED in 2 easy steps:
#1. GET UPDATES: Hit this link and enter your name and email address—you’ll get my recent videos, campaign updates and see what intentional acts of kindness other #NeverSettleClub members are doing in their community!
#2. GET FEATURED: I want you to get recognized for your efforts! When you complete a task share it on social media, and be sure you use the hashtag #NeverSettleClub—that way we will see it and highlight it on our website! For example, if you buy someone a cup of coffee, ask them to take a picture with you and tag it with #NeverSettleClub. Feel free to post to one or multiple social networks—just be sure to use the hashtag.
Whether you take a picture, shoot a video, or even just write up your story, I hope that you’ll share your act of kindness to inspire others to do the same! And be sure to tell people to visit neversettleclub.com/12days/ to learn more about the campaign!